Providing Top-Notch Window Replacement Services
Right in Port Angeles, Washington
As a homeowner in Port Angeles, Washington, it’s important to know your priorities when planning a door or window replacement project. If you want it to go smoothly, you need to prioritize quality and value when hiring a contractor for the job. Fortunately, you can count on Renewal by Andersen® of Seattle with their wide variety of window and patio door styles that easily enhance your home’s curb appeal and indoor comfort!
Check Out Our Service Areas
Our window and patio door products are guaranteed to provide years of performance and value. We serve residents of Port Angeles, Washington, along with the following communities:
- Port Townsend, WA
- Oak Harbor, WA
- Anacortes, WA
- Bremerton, WA
- Bellingham, WA
- Ferndale, WA
- Shelton, WA
- And other nearby areas.
The Advantages You’ll Get
- Energy Efficiency – Our windows and patio doors are designed to help lower your home’s energy consumption while improving indoor comfort. Our High Performance™ Low-E4® SmartSun™ glass helps maintain indoor temperatures and makes our windows 70% more efficient during summer. This also keeps them 45% more efficient in winter. Compared to ordinary double-pane windows, you’ll save money in monthly energy consumption!
- Durability and Reliability – All our windows and patio doors are made with our exclusive Fibrex® material. Made by combining wood and thermoplastic, the material is twice as strong as vinyl and retains its stability and rigidity under any type of weather. It’s also 700 times more effective in blocking thermal transfer than aluminum and the window seals stay weathertight.
- Sustainability – Both Renewal by Andersen and their parent company the Andersen Corporation are the first manufacturers in the window industry to be Green Seal Certified. This means our products achieved the highest SCS-certified recycled content of any window manufacturing company! This is thanks in part to how we manufacture our exclusive Fibrex® material frames and sash – it’s a blend of over 40% reclaimed wood fiber and 60% thermoplastic by weight.
- Warranty Protection – Our windows and doors offer long-lasting beauty as they protect your home from the elements. You’re also protected by our robust limited warranty in case of defects and subpar installation. After all, our products come with a comprehensive warranty that’s one of the strongest on the market.
- Customer Service – As an authorized retailer of Renewal by Andersen products, we make our clients a top priority in each project. This is the best way to ensure they get the best experience that matches the quality and value of our windows and patio doors.
We’re Just a Call Away!
Renewal by Andersen of Seattle is well-known for professional and efficient window replacement services. Contact us at (206) 777-0954 to schedule an in-home consultation! You can also fill out our online contact form to get started.