Your Best Window Replacement Choice
In Gig Harbor, Washington
When planning a complete window replacement for your home in Gig Harbor, Washington, you shouldn’t hire any other contractor for the job. As a homeowner, you should prioritize quality and value above all else when replacing windows or patio doors. As such, Renewal by Andersen® of Seattle offers an extensive selection of window and patio door products designed to increase your home’s curb appeal and indoor comfort.
Our Service Areas
Our windows and patio doors are guaranteed to provide years of performance and value. We serve residents of Gig Harbor, Washington, along with the following communities:
- Bremerton, WA
- Tacoma, WA
- Lakewood, WA
- Federal Way, WA
- Des Moines, WA
- Parkland, WA
- Edgewood, WA
- Burien, WA
- SeaTac, WA
- And other nearby areas.
The Biggest Benefits Of Our Windows
- Sustainability – Along with our parent company Andersen Corporation, we’re the first window manufacturers in the industry to receive the Green Seal Certification. This means our window products achieved the highest SCS-certified recycled content of any window manufacturing company. This is thanks to our proprietary Fibrex® material reducing VOC emissions because no wood preservative treatments or painting is required. The frames and sash are also made with around 40% reclaimed wood fiber and 60% thermoplastic by weight.
- Warranty Protection – Your windows and doors help keep your home safe from different types of outdoor elements. But if they get damaged or break down unexpectedly, you’re still protected by our limited warranty. After all, Renewal by Andersen’s products come with some of the most comprehensive window and door replacement warranties on the market!
- Customer Service – As an authorized retailer of Renewal by Andersen windows and patio doors, we provide our clients only the best service from planning to installation. We ensure they get the best customer experience that matches the high quality of our products.
- Energy Efficiency – Our windows are designed to increase your home’s energy efficiency without sacrificing indoor comfort. Our High Performance™ Low-E4® SmartSun™ glass helps maintain indoor temperatures, which makes our windows 70% more efficient during summer and 45% more efficient in winter. That means compared to ordinary dual pane window products, you’ll save money in monthly energy consumption with our window products!
- Durability – Renewal by Andersen windows are made with our exclusive Fibrex® material. It’s a combination of reclaimed wood and thermoplastic material, making it twice as strong as vinyl while offering more effective insulation than traditional windows.
We’re Just a Call Away!
Renewal by Andersen of Seattle is a trusted name in window replacement that always get the job done professionally and efficiently. You can reach us at (206) 777-0954 to schedule an in-home consultation. You can also complete our online contact form to get started.