According to the National Association of Home Builders, people remodel their homes to improve overall efficiency. This can be in terms of energy efficiency, maintenance and comfort. One of the projects that improve indoor comfort is window replacement.
Renewal by Andersen® offers replacement windows in Seattle, WA and the surrounding area, that create a relaxed indoor environment for you and your family. We make your home comfortable any time of the year through our materials and window styles.
Insulating Window Frame
All of our windows are made of Fibrex®, a composite material that is stable and requires little maintenance. Fibrex has superior insulating properties, compared with other framing materials like vinyl or wood.
Other benefits of Fibrex include durability, low maintenance, and beauty. Our composite material is guaranteed not to rot, decay, or mold. It can also withstand any weather condition. Due to its strength, you can get windows with narrower frames and larger glass viewing area.
For more energy savings, we combine Fibrex with energy-efficient glass options. The glass options that we use can protect your home from harmful ultraviolet rays and regulate temperature inside your home. You can choose from the following energy-efficient packages:
- High-Performance™ Low-E4® glass – This is 45% more efficient in winter and 56% more efficient in summer.
- High-Performance™ Low-E4® SmartSun™ glass – This is 47% more efficient in winter and 56% more efficient in summer.
Window Styles that Provide Ventilation
One of the main functions of windows is to let in air inside your home. With windows from Renewal by Andersen of Seattle, you can feel the outdoor breeze even while inside your home. Here are some of our window options:
- Double hung – This window type has two sashes that can be both opened for maximized ventilation.
- Casement – When you open casement windows, these can catch the cool breeze and redirect it into your home.
- Bay and bow – Our bay and bow windows are made of double hung, casement, or picture windows. With the number of windows, you can expect more air to enter your home.
- Gliding – The sashes of our gliding windows can be opened either left or right, providing more entryways for air to pass through.
Start creating a more comfortable home today by scheduling a free in-home consultation. You can call us at (206) 777-0954.