Renewal by Andersen® of Seattle is home to high-quality patio doors. Customizable to the last detail, our patio door systems come in two distinctive types to suit your aesthetic and functional requirements.
Which is one is a better choice for your door replacement? Here are the notable qualities of our hinged and gliding patio doors:
- Traditional – Our outswing French doors lend your home an old-world charm. They blend in well with classic architectural movements, but they add an eclectic feel to contemporary home designs too. Whatever the architecture, our hinged French doors make an attractive transitional piece.
- Secure – Our hinged doors come with a 5-point locking system, which renders your home intruder-proof.
One panel has a deadbolt and two hooks that clamp into the other tightly. The other panel has two bars, one at the top and one at the bottom, fastening itself to the header and threshold. The result: an impregnable pair of heavy doors.
Water-Resistant – The exterior side of our wooden hinged patio doors has a urethane-base finish. This skin of protection keeps moisture at bay, resisting rot without demanding a periodic paint job.
- Space-Saving – Compared with our swinging-type doors, our sliding patio door systems eat no spaces around them. If your wall opening is wide enough, they’re the perfect choice to render every inch of square footage usable.
- Versatile – Our gliding patio doors are available in modern and traditional designs. They could come without grilles to offer you unobstructed views or mimic French doors to recreate your home’s vintage character.
- Low-Maintenance – Equipped with Andersen’s dual ball-bearing rollers with self-contained leveling adjusters, expect their smooth operation for years. They’re painless to clean; they wouldn’t become jerky with carefree maintenance.
We’re the authority in patio doors in Seattle. We provide numerous custom options to give you the power to tailor them to meet your unique needs. Call us today at Renewal by Andersen® of Seattle to schedule your FREE, in-home consultation.