Window treatments can improve your home’s beauty and functionality. When it comes to choosing window treatments that suit your needs and complement the rest of your home’s design, the options are almost limitless. In this post, your leading window replacement expert, Renewal by Andersen® of Seattle recommends some options.
1. Matchstick Blinds – These are perfect for smaller homes. They allow plenty of natural into the home, making the space feel airy, light and open.
2. Sheer Curtains – Sheer panels add a touch of whimsy to your space and provide some privacy, without making a small room feel dark and cramped.
3. Botanical Blinds – Stay close to nature even if you live in the city by choosing botanical blinds. These window treatments can give your home a cooler and fresher look.
4. Tall Curtains – Tall curtains can make a small space appear bigger than it really is. This goes the same with larger windows, which can make a room look more spacious. You can rely on Renewal by Andersen of Seattle to replace your casement, picture and double hung windows.
5. Pastel Curtains – Light-colored curtains can make a dark room look brighter. To create a cohesive look, match the shades with a lamp.
6. Blinds and Curtains – Having both blinds and curtains installed on your windows gives you maximum control over privacy and the amount of natural light that’s admitted into your home.
7. Pink Linen Shades – These delicate window treatments give your space a relaxed and romantic feel. The rose color provides a beautiful contrast against a neutral-colored wall, especially when the sun is shining through it.
8. Contrasting Patterned Shades – Choose shades with a pattern that contrasts with your walls to make the room appear more spacious.
For windows that can beautify and brighten your home, choose Renewal by Andersen of Seattle. We are your leading provider of windows and doors. We offer energy-efficient sliding and gliding windows. Call us at (206) 777-0954 or complete our online form for a free consultation. We serve homeowners in Bellevue and nearby areas.