New windows are one of the most important investments you’ll make for your home. They are much more than great providers of a view and light. When it’s time to choose your replacement windows in Seattle, WA, make sure you consider the following factors before you commit to your purchase.
1. Placement. Certain window types best fit specific parts of the house. For instance, a sliding window would be more appropriate right beside a path as it would be an obstruction. You might also want to install a picture window to benefit from the view on a particular side.
2. Ventilation. This should always be a consideration when buying new windows. For maximum convenience, opt for our casement or bay windows.
3. Environment. Windows are constantly exposed to outside conditions and temperature shifts, which is why the material is important. Our windows and replacement patio doors in Seattle, WA, are made from quality materials. In fact, our windows have the Fibrex® material, a composite made of wood fibers and polymer that combines vinyl’s low-maintenance qualities with the strength and stability of wood. It keeps its shape even under extreme weather conditions. Our High-Performance™ Low-E4® glass provides varying degrees of protection from UV and infrared rays, while letting through as much visible light through like clear glass.
4. Energy efficiency. Choosing energy efficient windows is essential, given the significant amount of savings it affords. Our replacement windows have energy-efficient features that can reduce as much as 25% of your monthly energy bill.
5. Installation. Buying the best windows wouldn’t be worth anything if you happen to hire bad installers. Improper installation can occur if the installer isn’t properly trained. That’s why Renewal by Andersen® of Seattle is factory trained and certified to ensure consistent quality with every installation. We’re so confident of our work that we back all our installations with a written limited warranty.